First Party Property Disputes
Insurance policies are meant to protect the assets that are most important to you and your family. Since insurance policies are expected to safeguard your property and possessions from damages, accidents, liabilities, and other incidents, we trust them to honor and fulfill their part of the deal. Unfortunately, sometimes insurance carriers do not meet their end of the bargain. They have been known to do the following:
- Delay compensation for no legitimate reason
- Deny compensation for no legitimate reason
- Purposely fail to acknowledge a claim
- Fail to reply to a claim
- Fail to provide an explanation for a denied claim
- Fail to provide an explanation for an underpaid claim
- Fail to provide a proper claims investigation
- Try to settle a claim for an unreasonable amount
- I Was Behind On My Payments When My Property Suffered Damage, Can I Still File A Property Damage Claim?
- What Tactics Do Insurance Companies Try To Use To Undervalue Or Deny Property Damage Claims?
- What Exactly Is a First-Party Insurance Claim?
- Should Someone Hire an Attorney to Help File a Property Claim or Should They Wait Until They’re Denied Before Bringing Legal Action?
- What Are Potential Resolutions to First-Party Insurance Disputes? Will We Take Our Case to Court?
If you have a property claim that requires attention and a fair resolution, it is highly advised to contact a knowledgeable property claims lawyer. At Payne Law, our property claims lawyer has experience advocating on behalf of clients in need of legal assistance with their property claim. Our firm is equipped with the resources to negotiate and pursue your claim until it has been agreeably settled.
No one really likes to deal with insurance companies, especially when a claim needs to be resolved and the insurance carrier is acting in bad faith. Indeed, dealing with insurance companies requires patience, time, and skill. At Payne Law, our insurance claims attorney can help you navigate the complex and frustrating insurance process. An experienced insurance claims attorney knows that when a policyholder submits a claim, they do not always get a reasonable response or outcome. When a policy should go a long way toward safeguarding your property, you may find that it is not always the case.
Our firm has handled various types of insurance claims, including:
- Property damage
- Water Damage
- Fire damage
- Storm damage
- Fallen Tree Damage
- Roof Damage
- Structural Property Damage
- Denied Property Claims
- Denied Life Insurance Claims
- Denied Medical Insurance Claims
- Denied Auto Insurance Claims
- And More
At Payne Law, we stand up against insurance companies that purposefully avoid or deny paying on valid claims. If your claim has been denied or undervalued, legal recourse may be a viable option. Our insurance claims attorney can thoroughly assess your specific case and determine how to best move forward. It is no secret that insurance companies do not always comply with the terms found in their policyholders’ insurance policy. If you believe that your insurance carrier is not complying with the terms in your policy, or if they are engaging in bad faith practices, you should counsel with an insurance claims attorney to discuss your legal options.
Call Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation